Bhai-log, over the years I hv accumulated a lot of gyaan.... It is time i shared it. Most of these are personal experiences and others, tragedies my frnds hv faced (whom i still laugh at :P). Anyways here goes...
1. If a guy stares at you in a public place and smiles as soon as you look back, there is a good probability he is gay and you unknowingly have hit a hidden sensor.
2. Women will smile at you if they know you or they think they know you... It does not mean she likes you or is available (You can forget this, if the girl is HOT :P)
3. If someone threatens you by saying "Mein Arif ka bhai hun..." (English Translation: "I am Arif's younger brother")
Never say "Kaun Arif? Main usse nahi darta" (ET: "Arif?? I am not scared of him")
4. Never fight with a street side vendor over a bad trade (no matter how weak he looks). Remember the other vendors will join him.
5. Just bcoz u cant smell it, does not mean others cannot. Same applies for sound.
6. In the rare event that an absolutely hot chick shows some interest in you... Don't try to impress her with PJ's
7. When girls say that they will do whatever you want... They usually don't mean it ;)
8. If someone questions your existence and what proof resides to prove it... Don't show them your Facebook page
9. Don't lengthen posts to reach 10 points :P